Thursday, May 25, 2006

Google Gadgets vs Yahoo Widgets


I've recently posted on my blog on Google Desktop 4.0 with its Konfabulator Yahoo Widgets clone; Google Gadgets. Which is better? Learn on this article on ForeverGeek which compares the two. Personally I prefer Yahoo Widget Engine, as the interface looks ALOT nicer, and it seems to be more well supported with a wide range of available widgets. Seems like the authors on ForeverGeek also thinks the same.

Article

Do you use widgets?

Note:
The link to download Konfabulator (aka Yahoo Widget Engine) is on my sidebar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read ice cream makers Free best free canada meridia Xtatik mp3 player S-10 blazer seat covers free mobile mp3 ringtones

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »