At least Sarah said "sedaaap!" (meaning: delicious!). I hope at her age she is not just saying that to make me feel better;)
- Subliminal message intentional.
- Tomorrow: May Day Pancakes (that is, if Nisa is still away).
- Crack two eggs into an oven-proof jug
- add salt to taste
- whisk hard
- put in a microwave for 1 minute on the high setting (750kw)
- after 1 minute, remove from microwave and whisk
- microwave again for 1 minute, and repeat until the eggs are cooked.
- (normal cooking time I find is around 2-3 minutes)
- It does work and the results are satisfying. Delicious with pepper.