Thursday, May 25, 2006

Free Books: Project Gutenberg Online


I discovered this while following the link to PCWorld I put on the previous post. Project Gutenberg is an online catalogue of around 20, 000 ebooks available to download for FREE. Among the books available are Pride and Prejudice, A Christmas Carol, To Kill a Mockingbird and JRR Tolkien's Lord of The Rings Trilogy.

Excited yet? I am. I Can't wait to fill my PocketPC with these books to read on the go!

Link

Via PCWorld through Exdua via Digg
(LOL, this is getting convoluted)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Reset ink cartridges

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Fico credit score scale home+security Temper pedic memory foam mattresses patent lawyer http://www.washers-repair-el-cajon.info/mattresses-cheap.html http://www.printing-digital-photo.info Sofa slip covers