Sunday, May 07, 2006

Electronics and Entertainment Expo, E3 2006


Eventhough I'm a retired gamer I still keep like to read the latest on gaming news and technology. Starting tomorrow (8th May 2006: 4pm PDT) in Los Angeles will be the annual E3 (Electronics Entertainment Expo). I am SO excited!

E3 was the place where the PS2, PS3, Xbox360 were unveiled in previous years. This year I'm expecting to read/watch news on especially next generation games for the PS3, X360 and PC. I'm also keen to read impressions on revolution Wii games and the innovative controller.

What I'm most excited about is probably the PS3. Touted as probably the most powerful out of the 3 consoles, and if the hype is true, I can't wait to see what PS3's Cell Processor and RSX could do ... here's one person hoping for lots of PS3 games tomorrow:) Also, we have yet to see the PS3's controllers and they are most likely going to be revealed at E3 tomorrow.


For E3 news I'll be reading:
Gamespot
Ign
1up
Joystiq
Kotaku

Can't wait!!

Note:
Yup, I'm actually a playstation fan. I know, the PS3's "superiority" is probably just hype.