Monday, May 22, 2006

Amar and Nisa are Coming Home Today!

This just in: Mama Sarah called saying I could pick her up in one hours time. Alhamdulillah. Mama Sarah said Amar will be reviewed again this Friday, and then next Thursday.

So far, I have to say I am very impressed with the hospital care. I'm very impressed that the surgery was arranged very quickly, and Amar was pain-free afterwards. I'm very impressed that the doctors did ward rounds even on a weekend (if it's our hospital, there's probably too many patients for it to be feasible doing ward rounds over weekends). The nurses are friendly and helpful.

I'm definitely looking forward to Amar & Mama Sarah's return. I bet Sarah will be extremely happy as well.

5 comments:

Orangkilang said...

alhamdulillah...

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah.. this calls for a welcome home do for amar and mama sarah! ;D

Mama Pongkey said...

Party time! :) alhamdulillah...

dith said...

Happy nya kita!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »