Thursday, April 27, 2006

Off Sick Today

Part 1: Off Sick
I'm on sick leave today, for vomiting and diarrhoea. I also have a sore throat and a fever.

It's a big NO to come to work with diarrhoea and vomiting in the UK as we may transmit the disease to patients.

I feel so sorry for my PRHO who's left alone to attend the wards, but unfortunately I'm in no shape to work. Right now I'm still considering just going to work despite being ill, but sometimes you have to accept there are times when you get unwell and should not attempt certain things. I always feel disoriented whenever I stay at home when I'm supposed to be at work.

Now, I wonder where I got this diarrhoea and vomiting from?

I'm suspecting it's the food from the dinner! (I hope and don't think it's the sushi as everyone else are okay, and they ate loads of it).

Part 2: Fotopages
I managed to get myself slightly depressed this morning from browsing Fotopages links from Rosli's gallery. My goodness, there are so many good photographers out there, excellent even. And I don't mean good only in terms of their technique, but they are very creative in terms of their compositions and subject matter. Very inspirational.

I was also browsing Ikelah's (photo)blog and I thought his photos were excellent. Then a guy commented & suggested ways to improve his pictures and I thought to myself wow, I didn't even see the microscopic faults before. They were really constructive comments, and really helped someone who's still learning, like me.

I still have a long way yet to develop my photography sharingan. I'm absolutely humbled.

The photos I've been browsing today:
http://azlijamil.fotopages.com/
http://cekya.fotopages.com/
http://zuhrikamarzaman.fotopages.com/
http://muncung.fotopages.com/
http://alynnsis.fotopages.com/
http://www.tedadnanphotography.com/

I absolutely hate it to know if someone takes what looks like a really excellent picture and it turns out he/she is using just a normal autofocus digital camera. Please teach me!

Part 3: Sick Schedule
Since today I'm off sick, I'm going to try and make it as productive as possible. My time-table:
  1. Read blogs [check]
  2. Play a few rounds of sudoku [next]
  3. then Study as much as possible until tea break
Note
  1. It seems lately that I'm using lots of numbered lists, probably from playing too much sudoku!
  2. Dr Roza, we are all off this Monday in the UK as it's bank holiday (i.e another long weekend from Saturday to Monday). Yup, we just had Easter holidays. And I'm not working so jangan jealous!

6 comments:

dith said...

Tak jealous, cuma envy jek, :p. Anyway, 1st May Labour day, public hols.

Anonymous said...

tapi i cuti pun tak boleh pegi mana2, kena duduk rumah study

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Passages from the book snowflake bentley Cosco kitchen chair Dental home page prescott sleeper sofa

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Black voyeurs

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Engrave business card cases vegas hotels Blackberries have antioxidants Computer aided dispatch alerts Airline flights spain cheep Barcelo roulette punta cana digital camera