Friday, April 28, 2006

Blog Impressions: Anime Tempy


I used to be a real fan of the website Anime Tempy back in the days, many years ago. Anime Tempy was probably my favourite anime review site as it had collections of reviews from more than one author, and I really liked that review system. It was from Anime Tempy that I knew about Read or Die OVA, Vampire Hunter D, Seishuu Heiki Kanojo, Fruit's Basket, Arjuna and all the other anime classics. Unfortunately Tempy have stopped updating the site since November 2004, and I have been out of touch with anime reviews ever since.

Well, I rejoiced today upon discovering his blog. What I like about the blog are the pictures he posts up. I normally become interested in a particular series only if I happen to like the artwork. Also, from the pictures you could tell the general "mood" and theme of the series. Tempy also helps by giving introductions and plot descriptions.

The main strength of the blog is also its weakness, as the blog loads s..l..o..w..l..y due to the multitude of pictures. The fact that it is slightly echi may also deter some people.

Still it's my current favourite blog for anime reviews.

Link to Tempy's Live Journal.
I've also added his blog to my sidebar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

e9e00t9z29 d2j41o3g30 g4v17b3m63 i1x77k5k67 c2f99u4d19 f6g84k8f75