Thursday, April 13, 2006

Google Calendar Beta

Google Calendar beta is functional from today! If you already have a gmail account you could just login from here (or click picture). Features:
  1. Organise schedule and events online (share birthdays, anniversaries, gatherings, doctor's appointments, lectures)
  2. Share schedules and events with friends and family
  3. Invite friends and family to join an event
  4. Built in search tool
  5. Automatic reminders with sms notification
  6. Free!
I've already created an account and so far so good. I'm giddy with excitement playing with a new "toy" (anything new from google is almost always worth a try).

Related:
How to import MS Outlook or iCal to Google Calendar. Link: Tech-Recipes.
Google Calendar keyboard shortcuts. Link

Learn more:

7 comments:

mynn said...

MS and I are already swapping calendars

mynn said...

(uh-oh)

Anonymous said...

MS???

Anonymous said...

Man.. i am so old school... all my dates and diary entries still in my head.. hmm.. not so good I guess..

mynn said...

MS = mama sarah
she would like to know when im oncall, when im free etc LOL (only joking, jgn marah bie)

seriously, google calendar is cool. especially if you like google mail. you could just use your current google mail login username & password.

I'm currently filling in my events, like people's birthdays and when i'm oncall, when my parents are coming to the UK (june-july).

Want to swap schedules? jom?

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... picture woman sex toy Cheap buy free xenical online online search Mother natures miracle health supplements E hot mail mail stationery

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »