- SUSE Linux 10 Bible
- Earthsea Quartet
- (Anime) Yakitate Japan (Final few episode's)
- (Anime) Black Cat
- (TV) House -- So goooood!!
- (Movie) Ultraviolet - hesitantly recommended for the stylish presentation and fight scenes. Avoid if you hate paper thin, derivative plots.
- (Movie) V for Vendetta - recommended. Clever and thought provoking.
- Ojisan no Tokei (Ken Hirai)
- Hitomi o tojite (Ken Hirai)
- With my new SUSE 10.1 installation, muahahaha!
- (PS2) Guitar Hero
- (Hardware) a new 200Gb Hard disk
- Suffering from terrible hayfever
- Drowsy from loratidine
- Extremely tired from the week long oncalls
- Drinking Twinning's English Breakfast Tea
Depressed. I've just realised I only have around one and a half months before ending this current job and before the end I have around 2 weeks of leave and 2 weeks of night oncalls. Minus weekends that leaves only 5 days or so to spend with my friends before going our seperate ways. Infact I already had to say goodbye to a few good friends at work.
(that's why I wasn't really in the mood for blogging recently and I was blogging "heartlessly").
On the flip side, I'm eagerly awaiting my parents' arrival on the 30th. We have plans for trips to lots of places and I can't wait to share our adventures on the blog.
Other things to add
I have recently done something I should have done at least 6 months ago and ideally YEARS ago - cancel my sattelite TV subscription. Our family has simply stopped watching (broadcast) TV. The kids only watch their favourite Pixar DVDs on constant repeat and MS and I have favoured reading (, eating, blogging) and travelling over TV. In retrospect, we haven't really properly watched TV for over 6 months! The sattelite subscription is gone, and we're not even missing it (should have followed OK's advise 2 years ago and cancelled it then).