Yesterday we went to Kenilworth Castle, which is not far from here at all (around 15 minutes away, see how convenient the location of our place is?). I know it's a blatant rip-off of Naja's goodbye video-clip, but I decided to make one of my own. I was thinking of making a tabblo again, but I thought I'd try something new. Video editing used to be a hobby of mine, and Naja re-sparked that interest (oh no).
- Edited using Windows Movie Maker 2, the software that comes free with Windows XP. [See under All Applications -> Accessories].
- Today I was having a bad hair day ;(;(
- Despite that, today I was putting to practise what I've read on How to be more photogenic (you know: take a deep breath, relax, extend the neck & turn to your best side). Haha! It'd be 10 more years of practice before I'd be as good as Sarah.
- My friend used to always say: "Mynn, you always say you're having a bad hair day, but to me your hair looks the same everyday!".
- I hope (s)he didn't mean my hair is messed up everyday;(
- Leos take good pride of their hair.
- I'm not a Leo.
- The song is Mahou no Kotoba.
- For a less shallow account of our travels today, read Puan Mama Sarah's blog.