Anyway, just to let you guys in on what I've been up to this week:
- (TV) Eureka, my new FAVOURITE TV/Web episodes. Recommended! It's sci-fi, has a bit of drama, and above all witty and funny. I'm waiting impatiently for the next episodes ... ;(
- (Movie) Just like heaven. An average movie.
- (Anime) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
- (Anime) Honey and Clover Season 2
- (Anime) School Rumble Season 2
- (Anime) Tenshi na konamaiki
- (Manga) School Rumble
- (Book) Life of Pi - the first book I laughed and read the whole of the acknowledgement/preface. Yup, even the preface was an interesting read!
- Everything Spitz -- they're my new favourite band. I like it that they're music seems more like an indie "garage band", i.e nothing too extravagant and the main singer also looks average ... so they appear less like a factory produced group and more like a true musical band.
- Honey and Clover OST <- what beautiful tunes ............
Wanting - Our wedding anniversary is approaching, and Puan Mama Sarah and myself have been discussing about getting ourselves a combined present, the present being a new camera - the Nikon D50 (her idea, not mine!!). It costs around GBP 400 online. I dunno guys, should we get it? What made us think about this is seeing the mediocre quality of our pictures at Kenilworth Castle today.
I'm still letting the idea percolate ... (seems like a reversal of roles eh? Puan Mama Sarah asking me to buy a new gadget, and I'm the one holding back! I'm finally starting to act my age!)