Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome (My 1st Post)

Salams everyone and welcome to my blog. As you guys know a blog is essentially an online personal diary where someone, anyone can publish anything really to the 'net for others to digest.

I dedicate this blog to all my friends who I respect and admire. The main reason I created this blog is because of my busy schedule I find it hard to make time to contact my friends (I normally love to email). So by writing here, I thought it'd be a great mechanism for you guys to keep updated and in touch.

Also, as you guys know an itch is "gatal" in our language and "gatal" has several meanings including "miang" and so forth. That IS NOT the reason why the blog is called "itchiness" :) hehehe. By itch here I mean "impulsiveness". The reason I started this blog was because of an itch, an itch to write. And in this blog I plan to share with you guys stuff I itch for ... in gaming, technology, anime, photography, books, podcasts, movies and entertainment. Another reason is "ichi" means "one" in Japanese, a language i love, and itch sounds like itchi (...what that has to do with anything I don't know!)

As I've said before, this blog is dedicated for my friends, my friends who share my interests and I really hope for your feedback in things that I put forward.

Please look forward to my reviews on stuff, top 5 lists (oh, I love my lists!) and current happenings.

Thanks!

Disclaimer: of course as with anything, my thoughts on this blog is 100% subjective. Feel free to disagree. Also, if pictures on this site seems familiar to you (i.e pinched from you) and you'd like me not to put it up, do say and it'll be removed. Posted by Picasa

No comments: