Sunday, March 05, 2006

Nikon D50 DSLR


DSLR

Lately, most of my friends seem to be interested in Digital SLR cameras. At first I was unequivocal about these cameras as it seems a bit too over the top for my needs. Until I saw the quality of the photos these cameras could produce - it's phenomenal! A picture my friend took with the Nikon D50 had no shutter lag, the colours are more accurate, and picture noise is much less compared to my current Sony point-and-shoot. The camera I want is the Nikon D50, which goes for around £500 (with telephoto lens).

A good website for viewing nice photos is www.deviantart.com. They have photos uploaded by people, for public viewing and what I like about it is that the photographers would normally detail how a certain photo is shot - giving all the f, aperture, and iso values. The site has a wide variety of photos as well, grouped into portraits, art, landscape, interiors, architecture etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it thyroid supplement Finland compact refrigerator sears http://www.herbal-penis-enlargement-7.info/teen_russian_model.html

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »