Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Shoutouts

Shoutouts!

If you guys are interested to see how the little ones are doing, then please head over to Nisak's blog on www.nisakzin.blogspot.com. Here you can find pictures of Amar & Sarah, both old and new. It's the best place to find out what the little ones are up to lately ... for example, Amar just took his first step today!

Also, I would like to make you guys aware of a blog by a friend of mine kenakelayan at www.kenakelayan.blogspot.com. She sees herself as a big fan of Terry Pratchett, and a big fan of Miyazaki's anime as well.

Truth is, it's these two people who made me really itch so much to start a blog. Oh and I have a secret to share as well: Have you guys noticed I've always used the nickname mynn, in my emails and practically everything related to my internet identity. Let the truth be known that I actually stole the nick mynn from kenakelayan ... hehehe, many222 years ago. Apparently, "mynn" is the name of a character in a book she read but I liked the name soo much I had to "borrow" it from her. Hope she has forgiven me.

Oh and do you guys know as well that kenakelayan met her at that time would-be-husband through "mynn" (the fictional character that is, not me). Posted by Picasa