Thursday, March 23, 2006

Chopsticks Manners

3 of my friends are leaving their post soon, so we all agreed upon a night out to the local chinese restaurant called Thai Gardens. One of my colleague (a senior) is from Malaysia and I've finally learnt how to properly use chopsticks from him! Previously I thought I wasn't that bad using chopsticks, but all this while I've been using them incorrectly (D'oh!).

You guys can read about chopsticks manners here.
(I'll try and publish pictures from last night soon)

For advanced lessons using chopsticks, she's the master:

3 comments:

Mama Pongkey said...

We (me and Kak Waheedah) are very impressed with this photo. Sugoiiiii...

mynn said...

if you look at the picture in detail, notice sarah's finger position is spot on! 3 for the top 2 below. I pun lambat nak tau tu.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Free hard disk data recovery license plate frames levitra 20mg Bank group in uk credit card group Refinancing no cost united kingdom corner bookcase tv upload free pda games Dhea hair loss Propecia before and after