Friday, March 24, 2006

Late Night Shopping

Darn it, my main computer just broke down ... again! It keeps failing to enter XP and restarting over and over. Thank goodness for the laptop, a second system is always handy. I'll be busy this weekend reinstalling XP, sigh! Every single day Apple's OS X seems more and more attractive (i'm just waiting for the dust to settle after Apple completes the transition to Intel CPUs).

But, on the flip side it's the weekend! As I normally spend weekdays at where I work, I decided to spend a little extra time with the hyperactive 2 year old tonight. While Nisak was putting Amar to sleep, we decided to sneak out together to the local Tesco's :)

We have a little project in mind ...

... watch this space! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Pongkey said...

Heee cut kid in shopping cart with flowers!!! Bunga lagi besar than the kid...

*cubit pipi Sarah*