Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Kawaii Hairstyle




Today, after a 3 months struggle, I have finally finished watching the japanese TV-drama H2, based on a popular baseball manga (I have all the manga in possession but have yet to read it). It took me 3 months to finish watching the series as I didn't think the drama was particularly interesting to watch. I thought the focus was tooooooooo heavy on the main character Hiro, and the stories of the supporting characters were less fleshed out. I also didn't think much of the acting especially of the main characters.

That aside I like the look of this actress's hairstyle and I thought it would look good on Sarah (my 2 year old) . Nisa was saying this particular hairstyle is called a "layered cut". I've been trying to look for a step-by-step guide for the haircut on the 'net for Sarah but mitsukemasen ;(

Picture: the hairstyle from several angles.