Friday, March 10, 2006

Rosli's Photo Gallery

Just had a nice long IM chat with my friends Fazuan and Rosli and we covered about alot of topics. I've meant to post this for a long time now but here I would like to talk abit about my friend Rosli, and alot about his new-found hobby: photography. Rosli is probably the 3rd person who was made me interested in photography (the 1st would be my father, the second would be Ikmal) and what has made me so impressed is the fact that he started much at my level (my level would be the scantest and most meager if any, of photography skills) but had so much interest in photography that he dared a move to London and enrolled in a photography degree. He is improving at a scary pace and it is inspiring seeing his progress.

Check out his work by clicking the photo above (linking to his photopages archive). It was hard for me to choose one photo that would represent his work so I decided to choose and obscure one of his son. Bear in mind he is only using a consumer-level Sony camera (but is planning to buy a more professional level camera very soon).

Keep up the good work, and keep us informed!
Can't resist including the picture of the model he photographed. "Nisaaaak ... nak ambik photography degree jugak boleh???" ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Levitra recreational Tamiflu vorrat