It took me awhile, and it's abit overdue but I've finally completed this months Borakphoto assignment (This month's task is Culture).
For "Culture" many ideas came to mind but first I had to research the definition: Culture is defined as a system of values, beliefs, customs and behaviour shared amongst individuals in a society and passed from generation to generation through learning.
Brainstorming had me thinking of the following:
- Graffiti art, found in abundance in this city.
- Food, I was thinking of making sushi. I abandoned this idea as I've submitted too many pictures of sushi in the past.
- Clothes: I was thinking of shooting a pair of baju kurung or baju melayu drying in the morning sun, backlighted etc2.
- Architecture: probably something from the Paris trip
- Goth youths, loitering at the city centre. You guys know what "goth" mean right? It's the "culture" (heh heh) where one wears black, black make up etc2.
Thus concludes the behind-the-scenes of this month's Borakphoto assignment.
Take care all.