Monday, January 01, 2007

"Messy Hair"


We have just came back from spending Eid and the new year in Nottingham, with Aida & Fazuan as well as their family. It was a nice, relaxing weekend - a much needed break from my last few weeks of hectic work (in the Coronary Care Unit, I finished late every day).

Anyhow, I just love this picture of Aida & Fazuan's 1 year old daughter Safiya, taken this morning - I love the anime-like reddish and messy hair! I have so much to share about the last few weeks - I have yet to finish updating about our recent Wales visit, Nisa's birthday, Eid, Safiya's birthday, New years and the Nottingham visit. Argh!

True, I have been busy with work lately, but there's another reason why I haven't been updating the blog that much: I have been reading (gasp!!!)

I have been reading three books back-to-back to be exact: Eragon, Eldest and then The Alchemist. The last book I recommend to all, the first two books only to fantasy addicts :D

I had been so engrossed in my books that while sending my brother Azim to the airport, I was practically reading the whole time during the 2 hour journey to Heathrow, the 5 hour wait at the airport and then 2 hour journey back. Now, I feel I just can't get enough reading fantasy.

Lastly, cool advert or what? :


OK Eid Mubarak and Happy New Year everyone, care to share your new year's resolution? I'm sort of still thinking about mine (hey, it's still 1st of January 2007, right?).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorr... ingatkan study buku medic ke ape... baca fiction rupanya.

mynn said...

hey, there's a life outside of work too you know dyanna :D you know what - i'm into my 4th fiction book now - Michael Crichton's Prey. I love it. infact, I'm itching to get back to the book at the moment (but I have to satisfy my blogging itch too).

Anonymous said...

ooooh i looooove safiya's picture! i totally geddit. Curik gambar ni boleh? and i totally need books to read. But i'm a library fugitive :P(buku tak return beb!)