Sunday, August 26, 2007

Expressions

Salams all. Currently, I am still here in Shah Alam undergoing a relatively slow adjustment to the pace and reality of Malaysia. My memories of the UK seems so distant - almost as if everything never happened.

Unfortunately, I am still ravaged by jet lag - so is poor Amar, although Nisa and Sarah are both mercifully spared. I was okay in the beginning, but I felt sorry for poor Amar who was awake alone in the middle of the night. So, I stayed up to accompany him. So far Amar and yours truly have been sleeping at 6 a.m. and waking up at 1 or 2 pm. Ungracious, especially that I'm staying with my inlaws *grimace*.

In this post, I just would like to show pictures of Amar "leaf jousting" (i.e. Amar's idea of fencing, but with leaves) with his grand father. It is only Amar's 3rd time meeting his grand father ever, but already he is extremely close - as if the bond was forged pre-natal. The bonding that is occurring between Amar and his grandfather is visible in their expressions in these pictures.

(To those of you who doesn't know Amar - he's extremely shy of strangers).












PS
Myself and Nisa are extremely eager and looking forward to meeting the bloggers in Malaysia - do contact us if any of you are in the vicinity.

6 comments:

Miss DIY said...

Awww.. that's is soo adorable.

pycnogenol said...

Dah di Shah Alam rupanya. Welcome back Mynn and Puan Mama Sarah.

Mynn, I'm still busy this week, but will you be around next week? How about giving me the address in Shah Alam? Or a mobile phone number at the very least.

Anonymous said...

diyana
come on lah what's yr mobile number??

pycno
we are around for the foreseeable future and most likely will be free. here's my mobile number: 017 36000 157. mama sarah's is 013 33339711 (i think). i've already contacted ikelah - he looks garang in his pictures but he actually sounds very2 nice :D

D said...

Amazing! That's how strong blood ties are... Think going home will do Amar good!!

Anonymous said...

err D, amar doesnt seem to have the same bonds with my side of the family:(

Queen Of The House said...

Nak tanya Mama Sarah bila nak update blog?

Welcome back to Malaysia, all of you :-)